Silloth on Solway Golf Club
1. Great course. Silloth on Solway Golf Club is a highly rated course. It is in the number 1 course in Britain and Ireland for under £100 and is one of the best links courses in the world. The club has hosted big events like the R+A Open Championship qualifying, British Ladies Amateur Championship and the English Amateur Championship and in 2022 Silloth will host the Carris Trophy. So when you join Silloth you can wear your club sweater with pride knowing that you play on a truly fantastic golf course, and you get the benefits of playing this fantastic course every time you turn up.
2. Value for money. For the privilege of playing this brilliant course we charge an annual subscription of £575 for full members! Yes you’ve read that correctly £550 per year! There is a joining fee of £300 for the first year but we have great membership offers available, thereafter only the annual subscription. You can join Silloth and play our wonderful course for less then £15 per week. Unbelievable value
3. All year round golf. One of the beauties of Silloth is the fact it is a links course and it drains extremely well. One of the main reasons many members have joined in recent years is because of the all year round golf. They felt they weren’t getting a good deal at their old clubs as the courses were too wet in the winter but at Silloth they don’t have that problem. Another part of our great value
4. Regular Competitions. As well as being able to play social golf at Silloth we have plenty of competitions to enter. Both weekend and midweek competitions are available to play in so you can test yourself and hopefully win prizes too!
5. Members guests. Another benefit to membership is as a full member you can introduce guests at a discounted rate. At any one time you can introduce up to 3 guests and the summer guest rate is only £25. So as a member not only is it you that benefits, your friends benefit too. You could be a hero amongst your friends if you could save them money on golf fees!
6. Food and Drink. Aside from the golf at Silloth we are fortunate to have superb food and drink available at the club. Our clubhouse is a very pleasant place to relax in after your round or to visit in the evening for a meal. The food and drink is fantastic and the view from the lounge down the first fairway on a nice summers evening is beautiful.
7. Networking benefits. This is an area of golf club membership that is ignored massively. Would you like to get access to a whole new customer base? As a member you would be able to speak to and engage with hundreds of potential new customers. If you own your own business or work for a big organisation this membership fee could be paid off in double quick time if you get some new customers.
8. Reciprocal golf. As a member of Silloth you not only get the benefit of playing a wonderful course and having a great clubhouse and catering when you’ve finished. Silloth has reciprocal links with Blairgowrie, Burnham and Berrow and Moortown golf clubs, this means you can visit these clubs and receive discounted fees.
9 Health benefits. Golf doesn’t do a good enough job of promoting the health benefits of golfing. During an 18 hole round you will walk approximately 5 miles and burn around 2000 calories. This added to the clean, fresh Cumbrian air provides a great way to keep fit and healthy.
10. Friendship. Last but by no means least is the friends you can make. We have had numerous golfers join the club without regular golfing partners and now they are playing regularly with groups of other members and enjoying their golf. We have senior sections, scratch league, ladies, juniors, early morning groups, Wednesday groups and countless more that new members could join in with. Golf has a great way of helping people meet new people and enjoy their leisure time.
We would love you to join Silloth on Solway Golf Club so call now and speak to Alan Oliver 016973 31304
To apply for membership click here